With any of our package options we would be able to create a bespoke menu, with a selection of cocktails tailor-made to your guest's exact personal tastes. When Escapade are providing the stock, we always work with premium brands. For a full breakdown of our products, please get in touch. If you have any specific brands that you would like us to pour, then we can incorporate them into our offering, no problem. Through our extensive network of suppliers we are able to source almost any products that you may want for your event.
If you would like for us to provide or simply recommend wines for your dinner service, one of our experienced sommeliers will consult with you on any preferences of grape, style and region and help with matching the right wine with your food.
Here is a small selection from our cocktail offering to give you an idea of what we could serve on your event. At the point of enquiry, we would send out a more extensive selection. The highlighted cocktails click through to a video link that demonstrates how you could make the selected drink at home should you with to try them out!
- Mojito Fresh mint, lime, sugar and angostura bitters muddled with a generous measure of Cuban rum and topped with soda.Watch on YouTube
- Blazer Spirit of your choice flambéed with a selection of citrus zests, spices and fruit.Watch on YouTube
- Fruit Collins Vodka or Gin shaken with fresh fruit, lemon, sugar and fruit liquors. Lengthened with a dash of soda.Watch on YouTube
- Fraise Royale Fresh strawberries blended with strawberry liquor and chilled champagne.Watch on YouTube
- Fruit Daiquiri Aged Cuban rum shaken with a choice of fresh fruit, lime, sugar and a dash of fruit liquor.Watch on YouTube
- Whisky Refashioned Chivas regal shaken with lemon, sugar, apple and cointreau. Lengthened with dry ginger ale.
- White Lady Fizz Gin, Cointreau, lemon and sugar shaken then stirred with chilled champagne.Watch on YouTube
- Rollergirl Vodka shaken with passionfruit, raspberry, lime and pineapple.
- Hard Candy Amaretto and vodka shaken with strawberry, lemon and cranberry. Topped with a dash of lemonade.
- Sweetshop Bramble Gin combined with lemon, cassis and parma violet syrup. Served over crushed ice.
- Polish Au Pear Fresh pear shaken with Absolut vodka, blackberry liquor, cranberry and apple.
- Pear and Ginger Fizz (non alcoholic) Fresh pear with lime, apple and ginger.
- Diva (non alcoholic) Watermelon with raspberry and Brazilian guanabana juice.